Happy Birthday, GMan !! *June 10*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRO !! birthday

It’s the anniversary of the day you first appeared!! spin Have an absolutely fantastic, stupendous, terrific and awesome day!!

The “Seven of Diamonds†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Futilityâ€.

“Sevens†are sensitive, faithful, intuitive, spontaneous, idealistic, and spiritual. They can be too dreamy to the point of expecting too much from others and from life. If expressed negatively, they can be withdrawn, confused, and self-absorbed.

“Diamondsâ€: Practical, down-to-earth, analytical, materialistic, resourceful. Diamonds are the suit of the physical, material world. They assess the world around them on the level of the five senses. They can be overly attached to money and to possessions. In order to find value in life, they look at things, people, and situations in terms of how useful they are.

Guest Fresh

GMan, I hope you have a kick-a** birthday! Always a pleasure to see your posts and interesting comments. Give my regards to Avenue C !!! Rob birthday

Happy Birthday, GMan...hope you have a great one! birthday

I can honestly say you're my favorite Giants fan...I know that's sorta like telling someone that they're your favorite lawyer, but I mean it as a compliment! I like you in spite of your poor taste in football teams!!!! spin

These birthday wishes are on behalf of my sister Valorie/Canadianchick who is at the moment in the hospital but wanted to make sure that I sent you birthday greetings on her behalf...hope you enjoy!

One more thing...a vid for you too...'Turn this crazy bird around...I should not have got on this flight tonight!"

I think I'm late GMan, sorry, but you DO rock!

And please don't give up the dream, EVER - one day you WILL have a harem. When it happens, I think we should call it something unique, like maybe "The GMan Harem"?..

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!..

James