Who's On First?

Raspbernie

Sweet-like-sugar James, my favorite poet:

You must admit that one cannot generously give us a semi-nude pic of Eric "Handsome" Carmen, and then expect that us girls (brave and passionate girls!) behave like young, innocent, skinny, frontier girls with long brown hair... from Little House on the Prairie, Ingalls family!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

andiemay said:

You must admit that one cannot generously give us a semi-nude pic of Eric "Handsome" Carmen, and then expect that us girls (brave and passionate girls!) behave like young, innocent, skinny, frontier girls with long brown hair... from Little House on the Prairie, Ingalls family!

Exactly. That would be asking far too much. :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Feel like I'm walking through someone's estrogen attack again, MY MY MY!!  I agree Mr. Carmen looks in shape ---but ripped?? There's a lot of romantic rose-colored glasses being looked through here, not that it couldn't be done for a nicer person than Eric Carmen. 

Sometimes I think the responses are more entertaining than the pictures. . . but still perfer the pictures.

You guys certainly are a passionate bunch ! :D

AnneNR

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

1974-04-14-raspberries_at_whisky-a-go-go-04.jpg

Here's something nobody has ever seen. Raspberries at the Whisky the night Keith Moon jumped up to join them. 

Sorry for the big-ass EricCarmen.com logo watermark...but 99% of the stuff I shared with you on this website from my personal collection is out there without credit, so gotta take the good with the bad. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and do things differently.

Until then...enjoy!

Bernie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2