HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIWI !! *June 3*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARILYN !! spin

Enjoy this gift that's as beautiful as the birthday girl herself. Have a happy day !! birthday

The “Ace of Spades†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Powerâ€; The energy that is within us all; the essential force of being. It cannot be denied

“Aces†are leaders, ambitious, energetic, motivated, and dynamic. They are independent people who easily initiate new projects. If expressed negatively, they can be over-bearing, impatient, and self-centered.

“Spades†are theoretical, clever, humanitarian. They are hard-working people with strong wills. Spades are the suit of experience. They can be very concerned with power. Positively, they express self-discipline and the ability to apply themselves. Negatively, they may be too focused on the process and lose sight of the need for higher meaning.

Guest Fresh

Here's to a wonderful lady from the other side of the globe on her special day. I wish you good luck, good health, and happy days in the coming year. Your friend, Rob. birthday

Here is hoping that this very special day is everything that it can be for you, Marilyn, a most special person here in California. LuvLove Paula was just mentioning the other day, "You know, I really miss the Kiwi's. Seems wrong that they aren't here." So, know that you are missed and and we wish we could give you the same kind of send up we gave Muzz. BBQ for everyone! Have a most wonderful celebration with your cool hubby, and don't worry about Paula's longing for NZ companionship. I can always send here to live with Anne! haha

Reid happy

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIWI MARILYN !!!

birthday

No Birthday Babe ever deserved the best birthday ever more than you do! king

I'm SO glad I got to meet you and Muzza at WAB !!!

You are a DIAMOND and I love you so much!!!

Wishing you the birthday of your dreams (and with Muzza, I know you'll get it!) and a whole year of rainbows, lollipops, love, good luck and God's blessings!

I SO love you !!! heartpump

:)--Love, Dar