Sharing good music is fun...

One good deed done for the day. smile

I pointed a friend in the direction of "Boats Against the Current". She immediately got on You Tube and looked for Eric's stuff and fell in love with "I Was Born To Love You."

It's kind of goofy, but I feel very satisfied for leading her to such wonderful music. smile Happy Wednesday!

I pointed a friend in the direction of "Boats Against the Current". She immediately got on You Tube and looked for Eric's stuff and fell in love with "I Was Born To Love You."

It's kind of goofy, but I feel very satisfied for leading her to such wonderful music. smile Happy Wednesday!

I agree! I've been sharing the Beatles' and Raspberries' music with my 3 year old son (named Eric!) for the last 6 months. I figured he wasn't really paying attention, but then one night while he was taking a bath he started singing "Let's Pretend!"

Sounded pretty good, even....

I agree! I've been sharing the Beatles' and Raspberries' music with my 3 year old son (named Eric!) for the last 6 months. I figured he wasn't really paying attention, but then one night while he was taking a bath he started singing "Let's Pretend!"

Sounded pretty good, even....

I think your son has excellent taste! I too sing Let's Pretend in the bath. I mean, if you can't sing it while all sudsy and slippery with Mr. Bubble...then I ask you, what is a better time?

I too just love that song!

Some of the lines that really get to me from this song:

*I never really understood love

No, not until I saw your face*

*You set my love free when you walked in the door

You changed everything*

*I'd do anything to make you mine

Until the end of time*

Case in point---as I've always felt, a man in love will do anything to have that woman---forever!