EC.com Fantasy Baseball League 2010

TOMMY TUNES

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little tip to everyone. I have tried a few mock drafts and each time, I've had a bit of trouble getting the draft application to download. For anyone that runs into any issues on the night(s) of the draft(s), simply click on "launch the draft window" if your system fails after two minutes of attempted downloads and it should work for you.

All we need is for Tommy/Joey and Lew to register and Muzza can pick the draft order for the two leagues.

Okay, everyone is all signed up for both leagues, so I sent the list to Muzza to pick the random order. As soon as he emails me back, I will post the two draft orders here.

We have ten teams in the RBL and eight in the ECL. I really hope that next season, we get some more new players, as these leagues are really alot of fun and some of you don't know what you are missing.

We lost six teams in the ECL this year!

Play ball!!!!!!!!

I have to second Pat's commentary. I never played fanatsy until last year. It is really so much fun....everyone is very accommodating to the newbies. It puts a very interesting slant on the long baseball and frustrating football seasons.Plus I usually have last place secured...so no need to worry about joining and failing! grin

Okay, here are the draft orders hot off the presses! Special thanks to our friends Muzza and Kiwi for doing the picking!

RBL:

1. Go All The Ways (LC)

2. Go Down Swingin' (Mitch)

3. Great Expectations (Paulie)

4. Take It Or Leave Its (Pat)

5. Rasphillies (Harry)

6. Double Play On (Jay)

7. Cyrus Erie West (Rick)

8. Booyah Ballers (John)

9. Bundles Against The Current (Lew)

10. Tunes Tonight (Tommy)

ECL:

1. Yankee Joe (Joey)

2. Bundles Against The Current (Lew)

3. Vox Populi (Tom)

4. Let's Pretenders (Frank)

5. Take It Or Leave Its (Pat)

6. Performance Enhancers (John)

7. Desperate Fools (Marlene)

8. Great Expectations (Paulie)

The draft will be a "snake" order, so the second round goes in reverse order and so on and so on.....

Anyone can trade their pick prior to the draft (up until Wednesday) but your position must be the same throughout the draft if you trade it.

Play Ball!

Breaking news! We have the first deal of 2010 (and maybe the earliest trade we have ever had). Tommy and I have swapped draft spots for the RBL, so the draft now looks like this:

RBL:

1. Go All The Ways (LC)

2. Go Down Swingin' (Mitch)

3. Great Expectations (Paulie)

4. Tunes Tonight (Tommy)

5. Rasphillies (Harry)

6. Double Play On (Jay)

7. Cyrus Erie West (Rick)

8. Booyah Ballers (John)

9. Bundles Against The Current (Lew)

10. Take It Or Leave Its (Pat)

ECL:

1. Yankee Joe (Joey)

2. Bundles Against The Current (Lew)

3. Vox Populi (Tom)

4. Let's Pretenders (Frank)

5. Take It Or Leave Its (Pat)

6. Performance Enhancers (John)

7. Desperate Fools (Marlene)

8. Great Expectations (Paulie)

Both drafts are now done. Hope everyone is happy with their teams. If you aren't, get on the phone with Tommy!

With only eight teams in the ECL, everyone looks to have an amazing team, so it should be quite a race for the playoffs.

I cannot believe how many good players went undrafted in that league!

John:

We missed you last night! Tom took all your Mets, so I'm sure his phone will be ringing. I will say that everyone looks to have a great roster in the ECL, so playoff spots should be well deserved.

As far as the money, if you log onto the main page of the RBL, Larry typed in his info at the very bottom of the page under the "Commissioner's notes" and you can find his address there.

I wasn't around for my draft Friday (Joey did it for me) but I was next to Joey for his yesterday and I was amazed at how quickly it went. Havent even begun to analyze my team yet let alone make trade offers but don't worry there will be some especially since Jeter isn't in TUNESSTRIPES.