HAPPY BIRTHAY, CUBBIE FAN MIKE !! *Jan 12*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUBBIEFANMIKE !! birthday

Happy birthday to YOU !! Enjoy your special day ! happy

The Two of Spades is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents: Gain, physical and mental betterment; one’s work is succeeding.

Twos are considerate, cooperative, receptive, and agreeable. They go out of their way to lead a balanced, peaceful, and harmonious life. If expressed negatively, they may be dependent, indecisive, overly subjective, and lacking in willpower.

If you draw a 2 of Spades, it means breaks in relationships; deceit. A break in an important process in the querent's life. If the question concerns a particular romantic interest, this is considered a warning card - infidelity or separation is quite likely.

Spades are the suit of experience. Theoretical, clever, humanitarian. They are hard-working people with strong wills. They can be very concerned with power. Positively, they express self-discipline and the ability to apply themselves. Negatively, they may be too focused on the process and lose sight of the need for higher meaning.

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIKE !!!

birthday

So sorry I missed it. frown I know you had a great birthday.

I wanted to wish you a FANTASTIC year of nothing but the very best, for the very best guy in the world! I enjoy your posts and hope this birthday year comes up nothing but roses. You deserve it!!! king

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene