To Bernie-Our Chairman Of The Board

ira

As I furtively tiptoe back on to the Board I'd like to renew something that I like to do every year...and that is to thank Bernie for his skill...technological..wizardry... compassion...and diplomacy and sensitivity in creating and managing this magnificent and often turbulent community.

From One Chairman Of the Board..Mr. Sinatra...to Our Chairman Of the Board...Bernie Hogya...I'd like to dedicate this highlight of every Paul Anka Concert where Paul and Frank electronically duet on a song that reflects Bernie's style as much as Frank's..."My Way".

Happy New Year and again Thank you Bernie. LuvLove

As I furtively tiptoe back on to the Board I'd like to renew something that I like to do every year...and that is to thank Bernie for his skill...technological..wizardry... compassion...and diplomacy and sensitivity in creating and managing this magnificent and often turbulent community.

Awwwwwwww, Ira...that rocks! Just like the Bernster!

Happy New Year, Ira!

Bernie, while you're on a web-genius roll here, could you do us one more favor and make Wendy's "Let's Pretend Girl" roll over on her back and face the camera, please?

I bet you he can do it! :yikes:

Tony...be careful what you wish for. I hate to be the one to tell you this...but Wendy's "Let's Pretend Girl" is a guy! Yep...that's right. He's a dancer at one of the gay clubs she likes to hang out at (NTTAWWT). Wendy likes to hang out with all kinds of people (probably why she likes it here). Remember her "Things aren't always what they appear" thread where you thought you were looking at a picture of Wendy and a girlfriend? Technically, I guess it was...but her girlfriend was born a man (NTTAWWT). Wendy likes to trick us. That's the irony of the "Let's Pretend" picture...it's a guy PRETENDING to be a girl! Oh, that Wendy...what a prankster (BTW...she first posted that picture on April Fools Day but nobody caught it).

Anyway...I just wanted to give you fair warning...you do NOT want Bernie to make "her" turn over!!!

She's filling out "her" bikini in all the wrong places! crazy

Bernie

Words could never describe the incredible experience you have provided to me by creating and keeping this board. #1 is of course the chance to get to know Mr. EC, if only in the cyber sense... but running a very close second is the wonderful people I have met on this board. A simple thanks is all I can say right now, but if we ever get a chance to meet at a future EC or Raspberries event.... I have a big squeezy hug waiting for you!!!

If I haven't said it previously, let me take the opportunity to say "Thank You" and "Well Done" to Bernie. His skill, creativity, and energy never cease to amaze me. Anytime you want a free acupuncture session, drive up to Scotch Plains from Sayerville and I'll have my needles ready!!! Rob.

Yes...a huge Thank You to you Bernie. I've met a bunch of wonderful people here and you can discuss anything here from soup to nuts. It has made "our" world a better place. And Steve....you should have your own cable show. I know I'd be watching. cool

Thanks Bernie for bringing together a truly eclectic mix of people (only rivaled I guess by a sticky-floored NYC subway car) here on the board. I make it a point to swing by here several times throughout the day. I've been blessed to meet some board members and look forward to meeting others!

thanks! cool

...or at the very least, a Weekend at Bernies 2010 !!!!

All my dreams have been fulfilled with regards to Eric Carmen and the Raspberries. I saw them 4 times, meet and conversed with EC himself at Bernies and became friends with some truly wonderful people from this Website. We can't control a new tour or new music but we can control getting this group together live and in person every once in a Blue Moon!!! Let's do it in 2010, Mr Milk Mustache!!!! ...and if anything else comes to life with regards to the man or the band....all the better!

What beautiful sentiments have deservedly been expressed toward Bernie...I'll bet there are a coupla more people out there who we haven't heard from yet...Sooo...

"C'mon People everywhere...Join in..Get aboard the Love Train". smile