Was It Really?

canadianchick

Ooh sis, that was a magical time was it not?? How blessed were we that we actually were invited by Al(Mr.Allheart Big Smile) to meet 'privately' with Eric, Wally, Jim and Dave...we all got sooooooooo carried away that night that 'if' you were out in the audience waiting for the show to begin...well, we were the reason the 'boys' started the show 15 minutes late...we were truly blessed to be photograhed by genius photographer himself "Gene" (also another man with truly a generous and kind spirit)! All of the boys signed posters,drumsticks,gave guitar picks and Wally even serenaded Valorie with "Oooh Child" !! I am telling you it was just a dream...and here I sit, just back from surgery...drains still in...owee and Val is back in the hospital...again..but nothing will take away from the night the Raspberries Rocked Cleveland and completely blew us away!!

raspberrywolf said:

Ooh sis, that was a magical time was it not?? How blessed were we that we actually were invited by Al(Mr.Allheart Big Smile) to meet 'privately' with Eric, Wally, Jim and Dave...we all got sooooooooo carried away that night that 'if' you were out in the audience waiting for the show to begin...well, we were the reason the 'boys' started the show 15 minutes late...we were truly blessed to be photograhed by genius photographer himself "Gene" (also another man with truly a generous and kind spirit)! All of the boys signed posters,drumsticks,gave guitar picks and Wally even serenaded Valorie with "Oooh Child" !! I am telling you it was just a dream...and here I sit, just back from surgery...drains still in...owee and Val is back in the hospital...again..but nothing will take away from the night the Raspberries Rocked Cleveland and completely blew us away!!

WOW Vera...What a night it must have been for you and Val, I can only hope they will play again. Sorry about your surgery..I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I hope Val is Ok...Hugs and prayers to you both

feels like it was yesterday,evrything still so vivid in my mind,the sights,the smell of the place,the phenominal sound of the p.a...the happy faces while they were playing,the people i met..wish i could have met more..i was and am a quiet guy,yet alone numb from just being there..what a night i will never ever forget...lol,chris excuse my spelling,i was in a hurry!!

I know. It's seems like a lifetime ago, but that is one memory that will stay with me for many years to come. I had a fantastic time and had the pleasure of meeting the band after the show.

Wish I could have a "do over". :wub:

Maybe 2010 is the year! Keep hoping that we can all come together again to see the boys do what they do best! heartpump

• 4 months later...

Can someone just go ahead & book 'em for another Christmas season show at that wonderful theatre there in Cleveland?

from an outsider's perspective, the town was beautiful & sparkling in the snowfal the next day. I think I nailed the "from farthest awayest" fan category & we got stuck there for an extra day or two bc of the snowstorm

hope they decide to do it again. The band was just insanely on that night

• 2 weeks later...