HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB BONFANTI !! *Nov 19*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB !! birthday

The happiest of birthdays to one of the most classiest and fun ladies I’ve ever met !! May your day be as special as you are !! happy

Your birth date has a modifying influence on your life.

Your birth on the 19th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path. On the other hand, it poses a number of obstacles for you to surmount before you can actually as independent as you would like to be. You are great in managing everything in your life and this is how you gain respect from others. Because of this quality, you sometimes feel that you are better than the rest. Birth on the 19th day of any month, gives greater self-confidence, will power and very often a rather original approach. Extreme confidence might lead you to the wrong path. You may have a self-centered attitude to life. This 1 energy may undermine your ability and desire to go into the details. You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed. You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations. You do not prefer to conform to conventions. You also don't pay much heed to advices. Consequently, you tend to learn through experiences. Both 19 and 1 are loner numbers and will often tend to experience bouts of loneliness even after you are married. You may take on a tendency to be nervy and prone to anger. When you are in love, nothing can stop you. You may often fight with your partner but, soon after that, you will make up in a way that surprises others.

Your true color: Gold

Chestnut Tree (Honesty) -- of unusual stature, impressive, well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love physically fit.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY B A R B !!!!

birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a beautiful and sweet lady with the BLUEST eyes I've ever seen!

I know Jim will positively spoil you on your special day, and I wish you the most perfect birthday anyone could have!

Wishing you a whole year of beautiful things, lots of love, good luck and happy surpises, because you truly deserve them!

Can't wait for a concert so I can see you again!

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene