HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME !! *Nov 17*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME !! birthday

Okay guys and gals ….now it’s time for YOU to wish ME a Happy Birthday !! haha

A birth on the 17th day of the month suggests that you are financially very fortunate. This date blesses you with a very solid business sense. Despite being honest and ethical, this birthday enables you to be shrewd and successful in the world of business and commercial enterprise. You are bestowed with excellent organizational, managerial, and administrative skills that enable you to tackle large projects and significant amounts of money with ease. You are ambitious and highly goal-oriented. You are good with starting projects than you are at finishing them. You neither want to be interfered nor have the desire to mess with others' life. But you are friendly and occasionally a party animal. You often do things in your own way that occasionally go beyond the acceptable limit. People may find you childish and not very attractive in that sense. You like to hide your sensitive self from the others. This makes it hard for you to give or receive affection. Your fun-loving character attracts opposite sex.

My true color: Gold

Chestnut Tree (Honesty) -- of unusual stature, impressive, well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love physically fit.

Happy birthday to our dear friend Diane !

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world.

May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

I am happy it's your special day birthday

Your friend

Beth

Dianed,

I hope tomorrow finds you happier , healthier and more beautiful (and you were pretty beautiful the last time I saw you. Miss you and hope to see you soon. Be well. Do something special. bE BRAVE. Think of who you would most wish to spend the day with, even if you haven't spoken to them in a while, and call them. (If it's me I'll be there as soon as I get out of work)-TT

Hmmm...I know you will take this in the flattering way it is meant to be Diane...sooo...To the Woman on this board that has the balls (ands not afraid to use them) to put and keep everyone in their place...Have the best Birthday...and all the best for health, wealth and happiness in the coming year...You are truly an amazing lady....Valorie birthday