HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARVIN ! *Oct 23*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, MARVIN !! birthday

Haven't seen you around much but I just couldn't pass up the chance to wish you a very happy milestone birthday !! Hope your day is filled with things that mean the most to you. Have an absolutely terrific day!! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.....

You never live your life in the way others want you to. You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas. You love to take up challenges and excitement, and are even ready to face the upshot of your choice. You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel. You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable. Your mind is quick, clever and analytical. A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine. You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility. Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion. You are usually the one your friends count on. Because you love excitements, you occasionally get involved in forbidden love affairs. You may fall in love with a married person and no one can stop you from making progress. You are very charming, although you might not realize it.

Your true color: Silver

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Pssssst Marvin, it's me, James!!

And I wanted to tell you that Springsteen just called me. He lurks here, and is upset you're not posting. He told me that if you come back and post, he'll do a special show in Calgary, just for you.

And the kicker - he'll get Hansen to play with him!!

Oh lands!!!

;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!

James

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIN !!!

birthday

The HAPPIEST of birthdays to a sweetheart of a guy, a fine musician and an A++++++++++ friend! Wishing you a "spoiled-rotten" luxuriously beautiful day (I know Kristy and the kids will give you a birthday fit for a king! king ) and a whole year of the best life has to offer, musically and personally!

I miss you here and hope to see one of your musically erudite posts in your usual capital style on EC.com someday soon!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Pssssst Marvin, it's me, James!!

And I wanted to tell you that Springsteen just called me. He lurks here, and is upset you're not posting. He told me that if you come back and post, he'll do a special show in Calgary, just for you.

And the kicker - he'll get Hansen to play with him!!

Oh lands!!!

;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!

James

Gotta make sure Marvin doesn't miss this post! James can make it happen!