HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMMY TUNES ! *Oct 13*

dianed

TT, I wish for you the happiest, most lovely day you can imagine today !

You're the best !!! Sure wish I could be in NJ celebrating with you !! smile

( I'll have to take a rain check today....but just remember the drinks are on me next time I see ya !) Happy BIrthday, my friend !! Love, Marlene spin

TT, I wish for you the happiest, most lovely day you can imagine today !

You're the best !!! Sure wish I could be in NJ celebrating with you !! smile

( I'll have to take a rain check today....but just remember the drinks are on me next time I see ya !) Happy BIrthday, my friend !! Love, Marlene spin

Not only will I remember, I'll bring it up. Now hurry back to Jersey, gorgeous. (The TUNESETTES ARE the most beautiful members of ec.com, inside and out.

Hey, Tunesy! Happy birthday wishes to my friend, chief phone-napper, and one of the quickest studies in fantasy baseball I've ever met.... Hope it's been a great b-day, and I'm sure glad I got these wishes in before the day ended (and with 20 minutes to spare!). Most of all, I'm glad I stopped in to enjoy all the great photography. Andiemay's pic is worth the price of admission, and so is Elle's, and so many others..... Whew!

Anyway, many happy returns....

Best,

Larry

TOMMY TUNES,

I wish you a happy belated birthday. Hope your day was special as you are special. How was your karaoke birthday celebration? What songs did you sing? Did anyone from the board show up? I wanted to come but alas the old Superman/Clark Kent thing.Know that I was there in spirit. Perhaps next year.

As time goe on I find myself, like others, coming to this board less and less frequently.Lacking news of a new concert, album,video etc. you are one of the main reasons I still come to this site. I find your posts clever,witty, informed and passionate.So I salute you my brother and hope you will keep on keepin' on. -Tom C

P.S. Your TUNESETTES are amazing, beautiful and their photos and birthday wishes are the best ever given to anyone on this board. You are so lucky to have each and every one of them.

Thanks everyone,

I had a wonderful birthday as I went to dinner at a restaurant that had karaoke that night, "Cheeseburger In Paradise" . I've had better food but the karaoke and the company were great. There were 18 of us including my daughter who came fro m college, Lady TUNES, 2 Posters from ec.com and and 13 other friends and family members. We had a blast.

I sang:

Thunder Road / Bruce Springsteen

Midnight Confession / Grass Roots

Just My Imagination / The Temptations

Devil Inside / INXS

Alison / Elvis Costello

We had a blast. We absolutely owned the place. I think only 2 singers that night didn't come from our tables.

I want to thank all of you who posted for your kind words. Where else than ec.com would I get birthday wishes from all around the country and the world (Netherlands, New Zealand and Argentina). I even received one greating from Mars (Cubbiefanmike). Special thanks have to go out to my TUNESETTES Wendyworld, Elle and Andiemay for your A-M-A-Z-I-N-G photos, they are keepers.

I would also like to thank JohnO,Dianed,Lew Bundles,Marvin, and the most pleasant surprise of all Gina (Hungry Eyes)for your phonecalls, emails or PMs.I remember being so busy getting calls that day at work I almost messed up something at work.

You guys are great. Thanks again. -TOMMY

p.s. Harry may have somthing with his Yankees-Phillies World Series wish.