rehab

chris hess

well,after lots of thought and a visit to my dr. i'm going in the hospital for 3 days to kick my beer habit and smoking..i use to be a casual drinker,but with the wife problems and not working much at all it grew and grew to the point i could polish off 12 beers a night easily..the other day i said to myself enough is enough..that was one of my wifes worries..so,im doing this for myself and my wife..if this doesnt help the marriage,at least it should help me..my girls are shocked cause i'm not a mean drinker,dont drive drunk..always drink at home and dont go anywhere,and i just get mellowed out when i drink..even more than usual..so,im goin' for it..thats all..lol,chris

Good for you, Chris! It's really tough to take the step you're taking but you have the attitude that will succeed! You'll make it because you want to!

God bless you in your efforts and we're here to give you all the support you need. We love you and care about you. This will surely show your wife that there's so much to love about you! She knew it when she married you, and we know it too.

You're in my prayers. You'll feel so much better without the cigarettes and beer and will be able to say you accomplished something that so many people are never able to do.

Good things attract other good things. I would bet that after you're out of rehab, you'll also find a job. We're praying for you! Go for it! You truly deserve happiness.

:)--Love, Darlene

Chris....this is victory #1....and trust me...this is a very BIG step. Booyahs to you and your loving girls.

This is an ongoing process....and I'm very proud that you are truly doing this for you. (Not that you need me or anyone to be proud of you ). Feel free to call me whenever you want....and I know you'll get to the core issues beyond the beers.

Good for you!!!!!

Excellent decision, Chris.There is nothing but good that can result from this. Just think of how much cash you'll save from not buying beer and cigarettes. You can take the wife and girls out to a nice restaurant.Good Luck.We are all in your corner. Rob.

first of all,thanks for the love..2nd..i'm really nervous now going into this tomorrow,humiliated,ashamed i got to this point..etc..i know there are alot of folks that are worse than me,but i dont want it to get to that point w/me..thats why im looking for answers and doing this..dont like emotional pain or confratation..and i have a feeling thats what will happen,hopefully for the best on my behalf..scared to say the least..lol,chris