Rest in Peace Patrick Swayze

Bessieboo

I can't think of anyone else that fought as hard and delayed as long as he did,his battle against pancreatic cancer,which usually takes it's victims lives within 1 or 2 months of the diagnosis.He was great as the skydiving/surfing bank robber in "Point Break". pray

Patrick's death is a terrible loss. I'm so sad. I loved him in everything. He worked incredibly hard despite his illness and the odds. A consummate artist in every way. I'll always see him dancing in Dirty Dancing to Eric's "Hungry Eyes" vocal.

Not just a great and versatile artist but a fantastic human being. His humanity spoke volumes. He will be SO very missed.

RIP Patrick.

:(--Darlene

I loved him in Dirty Dancing. That film will always have a special place in my heart. When it came out I was a senior in H.S. and I remember seeing it at least 3-4 times in a row(same day mind you....) at the movie theater. I sat there with a shocked look on my face... I had never seen anyone dance like that! blush

We'll miss you dearly Patrick. Thanks for the wonderful memories.