HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AL K !! * Sept 11*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AL K !! birthday

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday…Happy birthday !

Happy birthday to YOU !!

Cheers !! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

You are an idealist and a dreamer. You are gracious, elegant and prudent. You can work with people very well because you believe in persuasion rather than force. You are spiritually inclined and have intuitive qualities inherent in you. People admire your qualities and some even become jealous of you. You are realistic, flexible and adaptable. You are often temperamental but nonetheless you are sensitive. You have an analytical mind and may not feel comfortable in the business world. You are creative and this makes you more of a dreamer than a doer. You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Your lover will always have your gentleness, care and loyalty. You will always be happy to hand around the one you love.

Your true color: Aqua

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL !!!

birthday

To a real sweetheart of a guy: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darlin'!

Wishing you a beautiful day and evening tomorrow, complete with all the trimmings. Blow out those candles and make wishes that are as terrific and grand as YOU are! And may they all come true on your birthday and all year long!

I LOVE YA!!!

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene

Happy Birthday to a wonderful human being.I'll never forget how you went out of your way to get me the drumsticks.I will never give them up.Anyway,I hope you have a fantastic and fun-filled birthday and a whole lot more!! birthday Rob.

smile Happy Birthday Al!

May this day and the next 364 that follow, enrich your life the way your life has enriched so many others that have had the great fortune to have met you... In a world that all too often has less and less compassion, someone like you enters the room with your warmth and kind smile reminding us all that if we only know where to look, there still IS goodness and good people!! Valorie and I shall NEVER forget your genuine kindness...once again, wishing you a Very Raspberry Happy Birthday AL!

*Vera*