LC...my dear black knight, my warrior...

ANDREA

Hey Andiemay! Thanks for your note -- and the thread named after me! Tunesy called me to tip me off, and I'm honored.

I don't mean to be in the shadows -- I've been ultra-swamped with work and family commitments lately, so I haven't had as much time to "play" here, other than some posts in our Raspberries Football League thread. Well, I suppose I do avoid the Cartoon World wars; I was getting a little impatient with close-minded double-talk and personal insults spewed out by a couple of our co-posters. (Otherwise, I love a rational, coherent, reasonable argument about anything!)

Anyway, I've been catching up on some postings, and as always, you're a real smile around here. So... in honor of your pleasant personality, here's your favorite song and mine: an awesome "Long and Winding Road" from 2001, when Paul got all choked up.... Very nice!

John, thanks -- and great job at the draft... you snagged a couple of players I had queued up....

Lady Elle, nice to hear from you.... I love the art you found, though I've since shaved the 'stache.

Phil, thanks for the kind words -- I would say the exact same about you and your posts -- and your taste in music... speaking of which, I hope you're soaking in all the Beatles footage on VH1. It's awesome. I dig Ringo's Storytellers segment, and I've always loved the George Harrison tribute concert, and John and Paul -- any footage of those guys is awesome. Another of my favorites:

...here's your favorite song and mine: an awesome "Long and Winding Road" from 2001, when Paul got all choked up.... Very nice!

LC, thank you so much for your lines, and for this Great video clip! you know I love this song so much, Thank you, thank you!!!

I must add that you have a very nice and sweet voice (I mean the phonenaping last friday) happy