HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY CARTMILL !! *Aug 30*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY !! birthday

Happy birthday to the ‘board jester’ !! Where would we be without you?!? Have an absolutely fantastic, stupendous, terrific and awesome day!! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

Your birth on this day shows that individual self-expression is necessary for your happiness. You have a good way of expressing yourself clearly and understandably with words. You are always surrounded by a circle of friends. You are friendly and fun to be with. Although you occasionally disappoint them by being stubborn, but over all, they love you for what you are. You have a good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words. You are pretty dramatic in your presentation and you may be a good actor or a natural mimic. You have a vivid imagination that can help you in becoming a good writer or story-teller. You are strong in your opinions, always tend to think that you are on the right side of an issue. There may be a tendency in you to dispel your energies and have a lot of loose ends in your work. You may have significant artistic talent and can be very creative.

Your true color: Brown

Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY !!!

birthday

I'm putting my whole heart into this wish for the happiest possible birthday for my special soulmate and "relative" through "Aunt Antonietta." (She sends her love too!) :-)

You're a beautiful person, sweet, hysterically funny, loving, a superb Daddy and a joy to know. I'm glad I share a birthday with you!

Wishing you a "perfect" day with a big cake, candles and all the trimmings surrounded by family, friends and love! You ain't gettin' older, yer gettin' BETTER!!!

Also wishing you good health, love, good luck, joy and prosperity throughout the year. And wishing you a great Raspberries concert so I can go to Kolly-faw-nia and meet you and the Governator!

:)--Love, heartpump Your twin, Dar

Hey Tony...Happy Birthday to one of the slickest,wittiest,clever and gifted writers of posts on this board.I always smile after reading your words of wisdom.May your birthday bring you smiles! Rob.