Because you’re very special

Hope your Birthday holds in store

Happy hours that overflow

With all you’re wishing for,

And hope the days that follow it

Make up a year that brings

Everything that you deserve

A million happy things !

Happy birthday, girlfriend !! Have an absolutely fantastic, terrific and awesome day!! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

Being born on the 12th day of the month, the energy of 3 adds a good amount of vitality to your life. The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental. There is restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude. You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression. Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing. You are energetic and always a good conversationalist. You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters. Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about. You are affectionate and loving, but very sensitive. You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

Your true color: Blue

Poplar Tree (Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLENE!!!

birthday

Marlene you're FANTASTIC,

I tell you it's true

There's no truer friend

Or companion than Y O U.

An Eric and Berries fan

Right from the start

I'm keeping you ALWAYS

Right here in my heart.

Wishing you the most beautiful birthday on the face of the earth. You are THE BEST!!! Wishing all your dreams (both Raspberries and otherwise!) come true ALL YEAR LONG!!!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Marlene

From MySpace, to Facebook and now EC.Com.. you have been a wonderful and one of my favorite virtual buddies..... I hope that we can someay meet, perhaps in the presence of our mutual friend(s) Eric and/or Jim and everyone else on the board!!! Have a wonderful birthday and a GREAT Year!!!