Football league this year???

Roadie #3

Everyone that played last year will be notified soon. I was just discussing this with LC Friday night. John, I already mentioned to Larry that you wanted in, so consider yourself in with the "in crowd" Booyah! I'm sure LC will be posting something here,too, for anyone else interested in joining.

Sadly, Tommy does not play fantasy football. He uses the winter months to study for next year's baseball trades.

OK, I'm ready. However, I believe that the draft order for this year should be what it was suppose to be last year before the computer glitch. Do I think I am selfish, yes, but with my showing last year I think I need some sort of advantage. After all, I haven't been busy tuning any guitars so I need something to keep me busy.

Before the glitch, I had the #3 pick and had decided if he was there, I was gonna take J Addai, I got bumped down to I think #12 and "settled" for C Portis, Portis turned out to be a better choice and of course my 2nd rounder came much sooner, (can't remember who I took there), but none of it helped as I finished out of the playoffs, so last year anyway, 12th was better than 3rd.

Everyone should have received their invitations by now about playing. As of this writing, we have nine players signed up, so if you haven't registered, please do so.

I talked at length with LC today and we were discussing if people want to have two leagues (one money and one free) like we did for baseball? Obviously, we would like all the hard cores in both.

We definately want to have a money league and in Larry's invitation he explained all that, so we are assuming anyone who has registered already would go that route. IF that assumption is wrong, please say so here.

Let us know if you have interest in one or both leagues here and if you are only interested in the free league, tell us. We will only have a free league if we get enough interest to support it.

Let me get the ball rolling by saying I would be in for both!

Next?

Okay, so as of this writing, we are up to twelve teams signed up. I'm guessing all want the money league as per LC's email?

I have seen no objections, so if that's the case, hopefully, we can have one league.

If anyone wants to just have a casual no money league, feel free to state it here or drop me a PM, if you are shy about posting publicly. Also send your email, so we can get invites out.

Eric, Jim, Dave, and Wally you are also invited to play in the league (or gigs!). We won't make you sing the national anthem, if that's the holdup.

Rick:

I notified LC of your new address.

BHP

*****We still have twelve teams signed up and are expecting fourteen. The draft is on 09/07. Anyone interested, please speak up. There does not seem to be much interest in the free league (only four people have said here they would play in it and all four are also in the money league), so it appears we are going money only. Speak now people if we are wrong in that assumption.