HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICH FROM PA !! *July 29*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICH FROM PA !! spin

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, Happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! birthday

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

You can trust your sixth sense. Life is exciting so routine job is not your interest. You have great ideas and fantastic imagination. Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature. You are imaginative and creative, but feel rather uncomfortable in the corporate world. You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities. You often feel tired of things and people around you. The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervousness and anxiety. This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer. You do, however, work very well with people. You can tell what's in the mind of another person just from looking into his/her eyes. You are paranoid and jealous and these are the cause of fights between you and your lover. Sometimes the thing you believe in is just your imagination.

Your true color: Pink

Your tree is the Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) -- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH !!!

birthday

Wishing the happiest birthday possible to one whose posts I've enjoyed over the long time you've been on the board. Sending a wagonload of best wishes your way for every birthday wish to come true and for only the best and most happy surprises to follow you all year long

:)--Love, Darlene

Thanks so much, guys! Your good wishes are very much appreciated. I'm planning to spend the day at a Triple A ball game with our local team, the Iron Pigs. I'll raise a cold one to you all.

God Bless

Rich

BTW I've posted some new songs to my SoundClick site. I'd appreciate you giving them a listen and letting me know what you think.