YIKES!

Mood Indigo

Shelley,I did something like that when I was 22,he was 40. I thought I knew what I was doing. I wasted 5 years trying to make it work. The age gap was way too much and he didn't want kids. Up 'til that point the guys I dated were 5 to 10 yrs.older,that wasn't as bad. Funny I end up with a guy 5 yrs.younger than me, and we have been together 22years,and we have a beautiful daughter.

I edited my post Robin, I liked the guy alot, we had fun, but I just didn't want to marry him, the age gap was too big, I was just starting my life, and he was ready to settle down.We remained friends for many years, sadly he passed away in 2006..and He never did get married

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Bessieboo!! Age gap?? No big deal. But the fact that the word "grand daughter" is being used in relationship to this relationship..is where I draw the line. "Step" or not, it smacks of ....things that are not nice. arrgh