Eric, Where Are You?

missm

Hi Eric - Where are you and what are you doing? I don't claim to know the answer to either, so I am asking you.

You and I both know you have visited this board at least several times in the past few weeks. Yet, there are no posts from you. Is it that you don't have anything to say? Please don' feel pressured, but I would like to hear about what is going on with you (I speak only for myself). Yes, I saw your performance that is posted in the forum, but it tells me nothing about...what is going on with you.

Take care...hope to hear from you at the campfire..soon. :lol:

As part of the "agreement" with authorities, EC must receive permission from me to start posting again. And I just don't feel the board, with all of it's sensitive members, is quite ready yet for more inside stories about Eric's career, love for music, the music business, songwriting genius, life in general...

It's a tough call, but I'm gonna hold EC back just a while longer until I'm sure y'all can handle his insightful posts.

Got it? Good...:cool:

Tony thank you for sharing your information about the "agreement". I appreciate it. Tony, please don't hold EC back too much longer, okay?

hollies65 - thanks for sharing about the most recent posts. Especially, the one about Wildflower.

Take care and see 'ya both 'round the campfire. :lol:

Gee, Kim Jong IL...well I wouldn't be the one to place he and EC in the same category in any stretch of the imagination. Anyway, Kimmy J (as I call him) seems to be bordering on making promises (i.e thinly veiled threats) that are in his best interest not to try to keep. Kimmy's mouth is writing checks his backside can't cash...ya'll know the deal when that happens!

As for EC...well I will just have to cool my jets and wait until you decide to allow Ricky to share. Tony, don't be so darn selfish!! :lol:

Selfish? More like cautious.

We are still studying the Obama Health Plan to see if it will be able to support enough Emergency Rooms when a massive glut of ec.com women arrive from passing out after reading a regular volume of EC posts...

"I'm sorry maaaaam, but according to these 785 pages of "Da Gub-ment Health Plan" it doesn't say anything about covering a case of "The Vapors"..."

Cautious??? The Vapors??? The ER??? The Obama Health Plan??? Tony, what about all of the head traumas from the EC.com ladies striking their heads on their keyboards when they pass out? :blink:

Tony, I have plenty of health insurance. My main concern is that my hubby might find me logged on and passed out with my head gashed open on the keyboard. In the way of an explanation, I am prepared to say "He's just a friend". :wub:

"Head Trauma"? Wasn't that the name of my punk band in the late 70's?

And I think "Blood on the Keyboard" was a song off our 2nd album...

You should have seen the special effects we had rigged up when we played that baby live... :D

But, yes, missm, head traumas would also be a major concern. Thanks for pointing that out...

Hollies' Federal tax rate just rose from 60% to 65% to pay for all the Health Plan head trauma projections...

Oh no...Oh no...Oh no!!! :o Please let nothing happen that will raise hollies Federal tax rate!! I promise I can fix anyone's head trauma at my house for free...with no anesthesia necessary!! No, I am not licensed...but that is such a non-issue among friends, right? :)