Posters I Miss (and why)...

TOMMY TUNES

Let's try this again. I have no idea where this went wrong and got censored last time but I feel it is an important enough topic to try again. Now guys (and gals) watch what you post. Let's not offend anyone.

... James (Good God loving man and witty as all hell) I could use the opporTUNEity to add to my TUNESETTES from his stable/harem now that their idol is missing but I prefer to have James posts to lighten my day. Does anyone know where King James is?

Tommy, I think it's a terrific idea to try to understand why some people have left. I hope the other half of this topic will be to see what we can do to get them back. This is a really special place when everyone works together. I'd love to see that restored and see this place pick up energy again! Summer is the perfect time to have fun and get things back on track!

I think I know how to make Sweet James to come back here ...

JAMES, your Harem is devastated.

One of your's Harem Princess (Cindy) is asking for you everyday, she's devastated, suffering because of your departure...

Please come back to console her. If not, you know Sir Tommy Tunes is going to recruit her SOON! eek

Maybe James' wife found out about his "harem" and has him tied up in the basement. Tommy better hope that Lady Tunes doesn't find out about the "tunesettes". wink

We can all e-mail the posters we miss, otherwise if they chose to leave they usually come back sooner or later.

I miss Hungry Eyes (Gina)

If we are lucky enough to have a Raspberries or Eric solo show somewhere down the line I think a lot of the old posters will come back. The board really livens up when we have something to look forward to!

Tim

Maybe James' wife found out about his "harem" and has him tied up in the basement. Tommy better hope that Lady Tunes doesn't find out about the "tunesettes". wink

We can all e-mail the posters we miss, otherwise if they chose to leave they usually come back sooner or later.

I miss Hungry Eyes (Gina)

If we are lucky enough to have a Raspberries or Eric solo show somewhere down the line I think a lot of the old posters will come back. The board really livens up when we have something to look forward to!

Tim

Tim,

I AGREE WITH YOU ON ALL FOUR OF YOUR POINTS. -TT

• 2 months later...

I think I know how to make Sweet James to come back here ...

JAMES, your Harem is devastated.

One of your's Harem Princess (Cindy) is asking for you everyday, she's devastated, suffering because of your departure...

Please come back to console her. If not, you know Sir Tommy Tunes is going to recruit her SOON! eek

You know we missed you JAMES!!! LuvLove