Toyota or Honda--I'm looking for a new car!

Tiggsherby

Toyota Corolla would be my choice Harry, based on my experience here in New Zealand. They are very reliable, retain their value better than Honda's and do everything well... like perform, economical and handling. Easier to work on too. smart

Just my thoughts

Muzza cool

Toyota makes sportier cars.. Honda is more conservative... whatever your taste.

My impression has been the opposite... I see younger people in Honda's, and older, conservative people in Toyota's. I will add that my previous car was a Ford Focus. I put 73,000 miles on it, and it was a very reliable vehicle and fun to drive. Except for maintenance and an alternator, I never put another dime into the car. It was a great car and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a car in this segment/price range.

Guest Fresh

I have been driving Toyotas since 1980, my wife has been driving them since we're married(25 years).Always got them brand-new,never had a bad one.I personally have been very happy with all of them.My two cents. happy

Honda lovers here.My first car 78 Honda Civic. My kid,her first car Honda Accord.Good luck.

My first car was a Plymouth Duster...I LOVED that car

I had a honda civic...loved it...I'm driving a Hyundai now, and I love that too...I never had a Toyota.

No wonder American car companies are going bankrupt! haha

We've been buying Ford Mustangs and we love them.

:)--Darlene

You go girl. my son loves Mustangs and is dyimg for mr to win the white one with Yankee pinstripes they show in the commercials.Never had a Japanese car, never will. I do go Euro however. I find Japanese cars very unattractive, no sense of style. If you need an inexpensive fuel efficient car why not look at the one put out by BMW-Mini Cooper

My van is a Honda Odyssey and we love it. It's a few years old and has only once been in the shop for the motor control on the driver's window. Large enough for picking up moldings and plywood for the home projects (yep, you bet I planned ahead for that one!) and comfortable enough to be carrying grandkids and Kiwis and Muzzas around all day (planned for that one, too!) haha