Welcome Home, Eric

missm

Welcome home, Eric. You have been missed! Thanks for letting us play in your house while you were away. I promise there were only a few near skirmishes and nothing got broken!

What do you think about the great job Bernie is doing with the house (board)? Talk about a leading question.

Take care and see you around!! :)

so didya carve "Raspberries '09" into the cell wall? hope you weren't "all by yourself" in there.. ok, enuff w/ the bad puns; welcome back to your personal freedom, hope it feels good to have it behind you. my one night in jail was def a bummer (& tangently related to a gig i played), i'm sure a month got old real fast

Let's do a pool on how many books Eric finished during his vacation.

I guess...11?

How many songs he composed in his head?...2

WELCOME BACK E.C....NOW YOU HAVE "STREET CRED". YOU HAVE A RAP MUSIC CAREER WAITING, IF YOU LIKE...NO, WAIT! YOU HAVE TO BE ARRESTED ON A GUN OR DRUG CHARGE...DAMMIT!

Oh, well...Welcome back anyway.

ERIC, GLAD YOU ARE BACK HOME WHERE YOU BELONG.

I WANT TO LEAVE YOU WITH THE MOTTO OF MY LATE SAINTED MOTHER:

DON'T LET THE (INSERT CURSE WORD OF YOUR CHOICE) WEAR YOU DOWN

LUVYA,

LITTLEKON

PS I ADORE YOUR SONG DESPERATE FOOLS. I LIVE NEAR LA AND EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO THERE I SEE DESPERATE FOOLS EVERYWHERE. YOU WERE REALLY SMART TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.IT IS NOT ONLY ARTISTS WHO BECOME "DESPERATE FOOLS". I HAD THE HONOR(?) OF HAVING A HUSBAND AND A BRO IN LAW WHO WORKED AS STAGE HANDS/LIGHTING DIRECTORS----YES BOTH AT THE SAME TIME( BOTH MEN NOT BOTH OCCUPATIONS)!!!!!!!!!! AND BELIEVE ME THEY BECOME AS PLASTIC AS THE ARTISTS.

ALLTHEBEST

LITTLEKON

WELCOME BACK E.C....NOW YOU HAVE "STREET CRED". YOU HAVE A RAP MUSIC CAREER WAITING, IF YOU LIKE...NO, WAIT! YOU HAVE TO BE ARRESTED ON A GUN OR DRUG CHARGE...DAMMIT!

Oh, well...Welcome back anyway.

Tony, is it too late to press charges for the strangling incident? I mean, assault and battery, right? And isn't there a photo to provide irrefutable evidence? That would add a little of the street cred you're talking about....

Hey, welcome back to your real house, Eric. I hope you wrote a song or two in the past month, if the inspiration hit you....

Hey Tony!! Without a drug and/or gun charge AND involvement in a fight at THE SOURCE AWARDS...Eric has no STREET CRED yet. (there is still time for him to serve a "BEAT DOWN" at an awards show - thus jump starting his rap career and earning street cred simultaneously). :blink:

But if you and Chris Hess carry on as you are, somthing might jump off and one of you will have the STREET CRED of which you speak.. :lol:

Tony relative to Eric - serving up the BEAT DOWN at THE AWARDS SHOW (any award show will do).. is required for the ..RAP CAREER/STREET CRED TRIFECTA!! :cool: