Wally Bryson

Raspbernie

This photo captures Wally's essence for sure. That smile always exuded Wally's charm. I love this picture! I want to see Wally's smile and all the guys' smiles on the stage, too, MJ!

Wally has worn some interesting jewelry. Perhaps it's a Native American charm.

:) --Darlene

I've talked to Wally dozens of times over the years...mostly asking him to play certain songs...which he almost always knew...He's a regular guy, with a regular job. I saw Sitting Ducks and The Secret all the time.BTW, The Secret played the best version of 'My Back Pages' I've ever heard...Wally sang it.

I had that opportunity after the first show in Cleveland.The following morning, we both were standing outside the Hotel waiting for the Valet to bring our cars up.It took forever to find our cars, which was ok by me! We had a very nice. long chat.And later that summer, Wally, Jesse, and I were at a cookout together. Wally is "World Class" In my book.

I remember from the Agora days,he had a pretty good sense of humor onstage. They used to make the Raspberries announce license plates of cars that had to be moved because of blocking someone in the parking lot.One began with YM and Wally saying "ok ,it's YM as in you monkey,please move your car."