Raspberries Portrait

Raspbernie

hollies65 said:

Crosby does not come off well in Gene Clark's bio. He was not beloved in the Byrds.

No he wasn't. He p*****-off a lot of people because of his erratic behaviour. I think he's spent the better part of the last 20 years trying to fix all the friendships he ruined.

• 14 years later...
On 12/1/2008 at 12:47 PM, Raspbernie said:

raspberries_color.jpg

Check out this RARE color portrait of Eric, Wally, Dave and Jim!

Bump after 14 years.... This color candid from the 'berries in the early 1970s has since been swiped and floated around the Internet, no? I've seen it here and there. But we know where it came from, thanks to the watermark. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

That last photo was from Weekend at Bernies-2007. A great event that I was fortunate enough to attend. Paul Sidoti, now of Taylor Swift fame, was lounging on a chair with a drink, telling me about how much fun he had doing the reunion tour. Also present was the late, great Dennis Ferrante, who sat and talked with me for the longest time. Bernie really hosted a memorable event. Thanks again, Bernie. (I brought the raspberry birthday cake, your cake had the little plastic "boat against the current".

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 2:09 AM, Kirk said:

>>Same two guys, same year:

Whenever I see print evidence of an interview like this, I always wonder "Where's the video footage?" In the news station archives? How does one go digging for that?

• Like 1