June...Marv

July...LC

August...Sterling

Sept...Reid

Oct...Ted

Nov...Bernie

Dec...Harry

It'll sell dozens!

Dang Steve, you are RIGHT on top of these posts.

Cafe Express or are you mass producing them from your garage? I'm in!

Daisy McLintock said:

Yes I meant to say the Japanese but they're Japs for short.

Well hey Daisy...yeah, I get the old, "shortening" of names and such...but before I have to break out an old Andrew sisters' LP and don my silk stockings with a seam up the back...this isn't 1941 and FYI, how do I say this...awwww yes, our friends on the Island of Japan are called, Japanese. Just throw in the extra 4 letters as it might be taken as an offense if you don't. I'm guessing this didn't occur to you and I'm sure you met no harm. I can almost guess, it's better for "relations" with our fellow Japanese board members. :)

And just so you know...I hugged Bernie last week and the week before (NYC and LA) enough for all of the ec.com girls! It was really nice, too! ;)

Wendy

Daisy McLintock said:

Go get your stockings with the seam up the back. Japs is short just like mags is short for magazine... I don't see the big deal.

Actually Daisy, no...it's not. In a round about way, I was trying to get you to understand that Japs is a slur. But you know what...say it all you want...esp. if you ever visit, I don't know. JAPAN???? I give up...

Daisy McLintock said:

I'll never visit Japan or China unless I am famous and they pay me over a million dollars to perform.

"million dollars to perform"? Perform what? In any case, don't wait until you're famous or until they pay you a million dollars. Go now. Two beautiful countries.