EC in Japan

Raspbernie

AnniekNY said:

Damn...I want that HAIR!!!

Damn...I want what's attached to that HAIR!!! (Hey...that comment was wide open and asking for this retort!)

I need to go dry my hands, they broke into a sweat. Wait, girls don't sweat, we glow. Sorry, my hands are "glowing" I have to dry them off.

Bernie...if these photos get any better, I'll have to ban myself from here. It's torture (my SoCal neighbor for a few more days)...pure torture! ;)

Wendy

• Like 1

Girls, If anything could persuade me to enroll in school to become a Hairdresser, that head of hair (and what's attached) could!! I can just imagine saving Eric's hair appointment for the last spot of the day, finally getting to "run my hands" through that gorgeous mane. I'd tell Eric that it might take a while to "work my magic", and just to relax. Of course, I'd have mood music playing in the background letting Eric know that "I Wanna Take Forever Tonight", because baby... "Tonight You're Mine"!!! :P

BTW: Wendy, As soon as I saw AnniekNY's comment, I knew what your retort was going to be!!!

Shelley said:

Ok..Wendy said what I wanted to say, but I didn't have the courage to say

Shelley, now the next time you want to voice your opinion, never wait for someone else to do it...just throw caution to the wind and GO FOR IT! You may even surprise yourself! Go on...I double dog dare you. I know there's a wild woman inside of you, just screaming to get out...after all, you did say: Hot Damn! :D ummmmmmmm...WORD!

• Like 1

elle4ec said:

Wendy, As soon as I saw AnniekNY's comment, I knew what your retort was going to be!!!

That's because we were separated at birth, my ec.com friend. That first photo is so dreamy and cute, (thanks Tim!), I'm adding it to my myspace.

And to continue this mutual Elle-Wendy love fest...I dig what you had to say, sistah! You're good...you are my Sensei! ;)

Wendy

Daisy McLintock said:

Were the Japs nice to ya? They better have been!

Miss Daisy Mae...I think your keyboard got stuck and a few letters are missing. :) I believe you met to say the Japanese? Knowing how lovely the people of Japan are, I'm sure they were just wonderful to - Eric!

And yes, that dreamy photo was brought to us by the wonderful Bernie. Don't you just wanna hug him for being so good to us gals on this board? :heartpump: