Sad News

hosskratz

What's really sad is that, if he was healthy enough to make the journey, Mike could have be there for the induction because the Dave Clark Five were voted into the Hall Of Fame last year but were nixed by Jann Wenner in order to include a rap group (Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five)and have the Hall appear to be relevant.

Poor Mike sure had a tough go of it in recent years.... And the Hall really does suck for waiting so long to honor him and the DC5. What a tough start for the new year, to lose the great John Stewart and Mike Smith in consecutive months. They're missed...

It sorta tells me you never know when any of us can go. We should never take any of our favorite performers for granted. Time is getting shorter and we should never miss a show and never miss a chance to say "thank you". I wish I could have seen the DC 5 or Mike. Now it's too late. Boy, am I thankful Eric, Wally, Jim, and Dave are with us.