Another DJ For Raspberries

Don_Krider

Suzanne Michaels started her radio career in 1978 by interning at Cleveland's WMMS, then moving to Reno, Nevada where she did the morning show for 20 years on KOZZ-FM. She has met and interviewed hundreds of artists....her favorites? Eddie, Money, Rod Stewart and The Byrds. Of course, Cleveland's own Raspberries are near and dear to her heart as well!

On January 10, 2008, she will begin her 29th year in radio. As KRIM's Station Manager and Morning DJ, Suzanne loves a challenge, and when asked about the best part of her job?......The freedom to promote and play all our talented local musicians.

And on her Myspace page she says, "Who I'd like to meet:

The Raspberries (Eric, Jim, Dave & Wally)..."

Sounds like someone who would love to interview the guys...

Don Krider :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be a part of this. Have loved the Raspberries forevers, in fact, I could very well be their "Patron Saint"! My listeners here in Arizona have already been treated to cuts off the new CD, and hopefully an interview isn't far behind.......are you listening Eric??? Wally??? Dave??? Jim???? I'll keep you all posted. Meanwhile, thank again to all.

Hugz, Suz

suzannemichaels said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be a part of this. Have loved the Raspberries forevers, in fact, I could very well be their "Patron Saint"! My listeners here in Arizona have already been treated to cuts off the new CD, and hopefully an interview isn't far behind.......are you listening Eric??? Wally??? Dave??? Jim???? I'll keep you all posted. Meanwhile, thank again to all.

Hope you get your interview, Suzanne!

Don Krider :)