'Fly On the Wall'

marvin

Congrats Guys!!!

I just got off the phone with my daughter Tanya (Eric and fans will remember her as the one who designed and circulated the poster before the State Theatrs show in Cleveland.She attended last night's re-union concert in New York city's Radio City Music Hall, of Sir Paul MacCartney and Ringo Starr. Needless to say, she was left breathless.

But in spite of that momentus occasion, she couldn't help talking about how blessed she was to meet the "Berries", her daddy's favorite band, in Cleveland in 2007.

I still remember all my kids, (also step kids, and lovely wife Christine's) faces as they got to meet Eric, Jim. Dave, and Wally, after listening to their music over all these years.

You guys deserve all of the praise thrown in your direction, and I want to thank you once again for the graceful way we were recieved after the show at the State Theatre.

Timeless, melodic masterpieces are Raspberries tunes. I'm so glad that they are getting the recognition they deserve!!!

Marc

P.S. I have not given up on the potential of a Canadian show. Hi Al!

Wow!!!!! I'm so glad that Marvin was able to give us a play by play of the action goin' on! I would have loved to be there but hopefully(fingers crossed) there will be more good things to come. Loved the brief video. The guys sound fantastic!

Congrats guys on an outstanding show! I hope all of you had fun we'll look forward to seeing the Raspberries on the list of inductees next year!