Raspberries Dream interpretation?

Raspyrock

I don't remember too many dreams from my sleep lately, but this one I did.

In this dream I'm at a movie theatre watching the slide ads that come up before the 'trailers' or 'previews'. A slide comes up touting the Raspberries new "Live" album, which I'm glad to see --- but what struck me (in the middle of the dream) was the fact that the "flying V" guitar

is missing.

So after I wake up I'm wondering was this artwork added to the picture (later) --- or was it always there? Maybe slide ads in theatres ain't a bad idea??

Raspy, not to worry. This sounds like a classic "Darlene dream" when I'm worried about something.

Everything's going so well now that your subconscious mind, in its effort to protect you from any possible disappointment that might ever pop up in the universe (the subconscious is like that) threw you the slightest innuendo of a snafu.

Don't worry--ain't gonna happen. I used to love to analyze dreams. I haven't done that on the board in a a long time. This was an interesting one.

:) --Darlene

Darlene --- This was kinda a good news/disconcerting one ... or concerning one.

Anyway, targeted ads in certain movie theatre markets may not be a bad idea, actually!!

And to the powers that be: ..... I've asked for it before ...... NEED MORE GEAR ..... HELP US TO HELP YOU .... CONVERSATION STARTERS YA KNOW .... MORE SIZES IN THE T-SHIRTS ; BLACK HATS ARE GREAT IN THE WINTER TIME -- BUT NOT IN THE BLUE BLAZES OF SUMMER!!

*** POWDER BLUE HAT (color of 1st album)

W/ THE COOL-ASS LOGO ON THE FRONT --

----!!! (NO-BRAINER)!!!!

AGAIN, HELP US TO HELP YOU!!!!!!