Wally & The Bryson Group

Roadie #3

The sky was cloudy and the air was cold... Then the mailman came and I hold in my hand 2 tickets to the BEACHLAND BALLROOM on Nov. 23rd. All of a sudden I have that warm fuzzy feeling that only a Bryson Lead guitar can give me...!! Finally after much anticipation I am getting to see my LORD OF THE STRINGS play LIVE AND LOUD with his AMAZING and AWESOMELY talented son.... Who needs the lottery!! THIS is going to be a HELL of show... Maryanne

• 2 weeks later...

Great night, Wally brought the A game and Jesse was awesome. Not only can the kid play and write fantastic songs but what a guitar player. When they say the apple does not fall far from the tree . . all I can say is "WOW".

The only glitch, a broken string on Wally's Parker on the first song (mis- communication between Wally and me at the one and only rehearsal regarding restringing the Parker - my bad. But I got it changed without my tech rack. gotta tell you it's tough changing a string sitting on a folding chair in the dark!!

I told Wally & Jesse that its time to take this show on the road.