Sweet vs. Joan Jett "AC/DC"

Eric Carmen; Nice to see you post a reply WITHOUT the word 'Wanker' !! I know Andy's Sweet quite well to the point of what is 'live' and what is not. 99% of a SWEET gig is LIVE, no tapes, NEVER has been, whatever.

Maybe Andy's Sweet could come over to the States and SUPPORT YOU? Role reversal, who knows?

NO MORE 'WANKERS' SHIT THEN, more ' HARDBOARD' than 'Cardboard'.

Panasonicq.

This is absolutely hilarious. It's not doing much for international relations, but... what a riot!

Panasonicq, I've gotta say: Your fellow posters at Sweet's site sure sound like a nasty lot! I don't like seeing 'em rip Eric Carmen -- especially considering they don't know the half of what he's done. In terms of impact and influence and musicality, when you put Eric's and Raspberries' output up against Sweet's, it's no contest. But I do admire you and your cohorts' loyalty to their band.

PS: Just look out for Lew Bundles.... You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Lew!

LC said:

PS: Just look out for Lew Bundles.... You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Lew!

Larry, if our UK friends don't know about Eric's career, I'm pretty sure your Jim Croce reference means nothing to them.

marvin said:

Ok this is totally silly. I'm not defending anyone - and Eric certainly doesn't need you or anyone else to defend him.

Wow, Marv! You're not taking sides? But Canada is part of North America, and you personally are the all-time leading poster at EC.com. What gives?