Message Board Discussion

Raspbernie

Hey everybody. I'm thinking about making some adjustments on the Message Board due to sheer size of the community and number of posts. I made some cosmetic adjustments this morning to the Main FORUM Page to set the stage for more changes.

How do you feel about breaking up the main Message Board into sub-categories? Something along the lines of MUSIC/IN CONCERT/ASK ERIC—

Of course, I could always just leave it just the way it is :-) What do you think?

Bernie

I think breaking it out in sub-cats is a great idea. Sometimes I go back a month later to verify something I read (as opposed to something I dreamed up) and it would make it easier to search categories. You could have one sub-cat called Statistics by Don ;) Keep them all together, you know!

Okay. ASK ERIC is sort of a no-brainer, so I'm going with that. I'm also going to break Community into two parts: Music and Everything Else. There's lots of talk about non-Eric/Raspberries bands/music and it seems to make sense that those posts belong together. I'll set it up and let's see how we like it. It'll take a little while to move posts to where they belong, but on first glance it looks promising :-)

Bernie

Nice job, Bernie. Can you imagine, with all the members now, if it was still the old format; we had only one place to post, and it would be disjointed and hard to follow. Now there are SEVEN places to post. Hypothetically, if you had the last post in all seven categories, what would that be called? Kirk.