Anybody from or near Austin, TX?

Kholvn

I was in a meeting this afternoon where there was a TV on in the background, with the volume off. While we were talking, onto the TV screen comes Hillary, looking the hottest I've ever seen her.

I kept having to ask my meeting partner to repeat himself...and I probably lost the deal.

Oh Hillary, you do torture me so..

frown

Gosh Hollies, I didn't know that excitement over a woman could do that to a man!!

But then again, White Castle hamburgers have done it. And though no woman can please a man like a White Castle hamburger can, Hillary comes pretty close..

smart

I'll try to do good on the road. I'm looking forward to it. Lately, most of my gigs have been here in my home state but the winter time is my usually busy time with Universities and such.

I got a sad shock earlier though. I was cleaning out a message drawer and found one from Sugar. Man! That was two years ago! Wow!

Oh well, I'm sure she's terrific where she is. She's probably got a Sugar Shoppe going there. Ha!