Ebay 'newbie' makes big boo boo!

raspberrywolf

If there were a cross between Eric Caqrmen and Tony Cartmill, the Guiness books and CNN would be fighting for rights to see the... uh... travesty. Can you imagine Eric Cartmill and Raspberries!? Dual personalities, I tell ya.

If there were a cross between Eric Caqrmen and Tony Cartmill, the Guiness books and CNN would be fighting for rights to see the... uh... travesty. Can you imagine Eric Cartmill and Raspberries!? Dual personalities, I tell ya.

Too bad Celebrity Deathmatch isn't on anymore. Cartmill vs. Cartman vs. Carmen would have made for one heluva episode. laugh

How about Tony Carmen? EC would go for shootin' rights!

As for EC Does South Park, I don't know if I'd even want my foul-mouthed neighbour watching that! Betcha EC could out-do the kids!

I watched part of just one episode in re-runs one night and wanted to write the station abou their programming choices. Really. I was scared one of my toddlers was going to walk into the room and start copying tha language.