Happy Anniversary!!

Annie Dolan

Although I am not a member of the EC board, I have asked my daughter Annie to post this for me. I would like to say, in front of all of you, Happy Anniversary to my lovely wife, Kathy Lee, of 30 years. I can’t begin to fully express how much love I have for Kathy, although I have tried to over the past 3 decades. Yes, DECADES. The ‘boys’ made their fame and broke up before we met but our love for each other and our commitment to each other has endured over the passage of time. We have raised five wonderful kids together and although we have had our share of problems and issues over the years, we are still together and enjoying each other more each day. We have also been blessed with five beautiful grandchildren. I’m sure there will be more but I don’t think we’ll be able to get near the number that Kiwi and Muzza have amassed. I’m sure Kathy will be shocked to see that I actually remembered the correct day, but I do have a memory for dates.

Last year I got to meet several of you at WAB West when Kiwi and Muzza popped over for holiday during their month long travels through the states (I’m still very sorry for all the rain they had to endure). Last December I had the pleasure of meeting many more of you in Cleveland at the Raspberries concert. I enjoyed meeting the entire band afterwards and they were all very friendly towards everyone there. With Kathy at my side we’ve been able to see these past few years the Raspberries, Aerosmith, The Ides of March, Herman’s Hermits, The Buckinghams, Chicago, The Moody Blues and a local favorite The Cryan Shames. We will start off the next 3 decades watching Rod Stewart in August.

Please join with me in wishing my beautiful bride a very Happy 30th Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary, Kathy Lee and John

Thirty years is such a rare and precious milestone.

A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love. You two have found the key of what works for you, and that not a common thing today.

Congratulations !

John,

You earn extra husband points for posting this here. Thanks for letting us all share your happiness. heartpump

Beth