If you met Paul McCartney on Route 66, what one question would you ask him?

sterling

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20217157,00.html

We have all read the reports of Sir Paul and his girlfriend on Route 66 in an 89 Bronco. Now that sounds like a cool idea. We have talked about doing that for years and never taken the time.

Just imagine that you and your spouse/significant other have taken the time to go and you were one of the lucky ones to bump into Sir Paul for a few minutes.

What one question would you ask him if you knew his response would be valid? (no reason to assume it would not)

My question:

At what point did you know that your band (the Beatles) was special and knew that you were going to "make it"...and WHY?

Enjoy,

Phil

Phil, I'd want to meet him near the end of his trip and ask him what experiences on Route 66 will end up in a song.... Man, that kind of a trip is just the thing for creative inspiration, especially if you're traveling with your girlfriend in an '89 Bronco! I bet we're in for a GREAT McCartney album....

I'd just ask him how he keeps looking so young! In my family, it's genetics, but what is his secret? I hope it's not, "Only my hairdresser knows for sure." lol (Only my pharmacy knows for sure. They aren't going to squeal!)

I'd ask him if it's true that Dave Grohl has incredibly dirty and incriminating pictures of certain rock & rollers hidden somewhere in a safe deposit box.....(which would account for Dave's playing with Paul at his 6/1/08 Liverpool show, and then bringing out Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones for several Led Zep encores at a Foo Fighters show two weeks later....)