Job Hunting

Roadie #3

Last Friday I was laid off from my job which was quite a surprise. Since this is a great network of people I am looking for any help trying to find something new. I have been in sales for the past 30 years mainly selling industrial laundry equipment. However, I am up for a change, anybody out ther have any ideas or leads please pm me

Thanks Ernie

Ernie, a friend of mine used to work in California as an Insurance Claims representative. He would drive his car to different places for damage assessments, then he took his reports back to the insurance company at the end of the day. He moved his family to Florida for better housing deals, and they all like Florida.

What my darling brother neglected to tell you all was that he also ended up in the hospital over the weekend, with what was first thought to be another heart attack, turned out to be stress related. He is doing well now thanks to some heavy relaxation drugs. Help me to wish him all the best, I love you bro!

Ernie, *YOU* are the most important thing--NOT the job! Nothing in this world is worth your health! Relax, and take it easy, for as long as you can. That job will come soon enough.

You're in our prayers. You'll be fine. Things happen for a reason. You're meant for a better job. You'll see. Now rest, and take Baby Sister's advice! Take care of yourself. We LOVE you! Drink lots of lemonade!

smile --Love, Darlene

Ernie,

Losing your job is beyond stressful. But you will find another *better* job. I truly believe that when one door closes, a much better one opens.

Please take good care, relax, take a good break, spoil yourself. Then you'll be ready for the next chapter in your book.

All The Best,

Joyce

smile