Top 10 Sarah Palin VP Positives:

Tony Cartmill

This is hard because I don't have a writing staff like Letterman.

TOP 10 SARAH PALIN VP POSITIVES:

10 - As far as I know, there is no such thing as "Mad Moose Disease".

9 - When she let's down her hair, Bill Clinton will suddenly forget who he's campaining for.

8 - She and her husband name their kids after smoking a bowl full of "Alaskan Gold".

7 - "She can bring home the caribou bacon AND cook it up in a pan..."

6 - Tina Fey gets a bunch of guest spots on "Saturday Night Live" playing Palin, hopefully for the next 4 years!

5 - No good reason. I just hate Joe Biden because his hair plugs came out better than mine!

4 - With her conservative dress, the media won't be able to tell if Sarah's "Palins" are real or fake!

3 - In Alaska, when you fire a corrupt politician, you also get to stuff 'em and hang on the mantle at the lodge!

2 - Jaime Lynn Spears needs no rehearsal time playing Palin's daughter in a Lifetime Channel "Movie Of The Week".

And # 1 - When the phone call comes at 3:AM, Sarah's already up, changing diapers, and ready to KICK SOMEBODY'S ASS! c2008 insane

Feel free to add more to the list...

The photo was made during a false alarm in which a number of community members thought black helicopters were trying to sneak down from the arctic circle to try and stop their secession movement. Shortly after the scare, she went back to teaching a local abstinence class. She had been doing a show and tell of some sort, from what FOX has reported.

Quote:
6 - Tina Fey gets a bunch of guest spots on "Saturday Night Live" playing Palin, hopefully for the next 4 years! [/QB]
Tsk, tsk, Tony... 4 years? How about "the next 6 weeks," after which time she fades into obscurity?

You must be drinking that Republican Party Kool-Aid. Ugh. I find it pretty distasteful, myself....

PS: She certainly is the best-looking candidate ever to run for VP (or Prez, for that matter). But being hot heartpump isn't enough, is it, Tony? Frankly, two years of experience as a governor just ain't enough.

Sarah may be the sexy story right now, but... once America really thinks about it, the Dems will have the Oval Office back. (I'm just sorry it's not Al Gore!) (I bet you saw that one coming, Tony!)

This is neither here nor there, but... she sure has a funny accent. It sounds sort of Wisconsin-y-slash-Canadian. It takes a while to understand certain words: She says "still worker," not "steel worker," for example. No big dill, er, deal, I know, but certainly noticeable.

And her voice is so screechy.... Gosh, I'd hate to have her bitching at me, wouldn't you? angry

This is neither here nor there, but... she sure has a funny accent. It sounds sort of Wisconsin-y-slash-Canadian. It takes a while to understand certain words: She says "still worker," not "steel worker," for example. And her voice is so screechy.... Gosh, I'd hate to have her bitching at me, wouldn't you? angry

Boy, We're lucky she doesn't have a sexy "Baahhston, MA" accent. :rolleyes:

Leave us nice Wisconsin people alone. wink

Tim

She´s against the right to abortion but she defends the capital punishment(I defend the right to abortion and I´d abort if I´m raped,if my life is in danger if I have the baby or if I notice I´m pregnant and I´d abort inmediately after knowing I´m pregnant,when the baby is still an embryo)

Joe Biden would me more interesting in a O´Reilly Factor.Biden is another Irish surname so...

Do you think Bill O´Reilly would recommend Bristol Pallin to say his boyfriend to use green condoms on St Patrick´s Night?XDDDDDD

Sarah Pallin is insane,Her very young daughter is too young to have a baby.

PS: She certainly is the best-looking candidate ever to run for VP (or Prez, for that matter). But being hot heartpump isn't enough, is it, Tony? Frankly, two years of experience as a governor just ain't enough.

Sarah may be the sexy story right now, but... once America really thinks about it, the Dems will have the Oval Office back. (I'm just sorry it's not Al Gore!) (I bet you saw that one coming, Tony!)

As I recall, Bill Clinton slicked his way into the White House by playing the "looks" card... catering to the crowd he was speaking to by "tanning" and/or altering his hair color to look younger or older depending on the target audience of the night...

And speaking of Al Gore, if he had a hottie like Sarah on his ticket in '00; we'd be at the end of his second term, not Bush's... if you remember, he was "too wooden"... and "lacked charisma"... imagine him marching her out there...

Got Wood?

eekcool

Quote:
Originally posted by LC:

As I recall, Bill Clinton slicked his way into the White House by playing the "looks" card... catering to the crowd he was speaking to by "tanning" and/or altering his hair color to look younger or older depending on the target audience of the night...

And speaking of Al Gore, if he had a hottie like Sarah on his ticket in '00; we'd be at the end of his second term, not Bush's... if you remember, he was "too wooden"... and "lacked charisma"... imagine him marching her out there...

Got Wood?

eekcool

---- or if Gore would've picked Senator Graham of Florida, the copious note taker ---- same could be said.