whats for dinner?

Shelley

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everybody ready???/ Today is Bonnie's birthday. LuvLovebirthday

We're actually celebrating Saturday with dinner at Ruth's Chris. So tonight...I pulled out all my culinary stops.........we're having Subway (Eat Fresh) LOL... Hey I splurged for the $5 foot longs. (What a guy).

Our schedules are a little wacky today! Not to worry though........cake a little later tonight!

John

Stuck with leftovers last night, had Indian for lunch... tonight I'm flying solo for dinner. I'm feeling steaky, but I'm not going to spring for Ruth's Chris. Maybe a local neighborhood steak and a pint.

Salsa dancing late tonight. Not crazy about the music, but the little woman loves it. LuvLove (Besides we took lessons so...)

Going out to dinner tonight for Bonnie's B-Day. Ruth's Chris in Naples. One way of saving on your bill there is to bring your own high end wine...there's no corking fee. So you'll save the usual 100% percent markup. (It'll save us $75). I also call ahead to see if my favorite waiter is on duty on the night I want to go. It's an early dinner...so we'll have time to take in the gorgeous sunset at the pier afterward.

Hey it's a recession you know!(Too bad I can't make my own grey goose martini there. LOL)

John