Girls Night Out ???

Bessieboo

Hey HT...What makes the boyz think we're gonna talk about them...We got more important things to talk about like....clothes...which in turn leads to...shopping...which in turn leads to..food...which in turn leads to where to have lunch....which leads nicely into that cute new Barista at the Coffee Shop...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeepers Muzz.. confused

If we ever get close to understanding chicks arrgh , I'm kinda afraid of what we might find out!

Maybe it's best we continue to explain their inferiorit.....errrr, I mean their "uniqueness" as something that's a result of the "wonder (mistake) of nature"...or something like that..

smart

Jeepers Muzz.. confused

Kiwi's arrgh ....Kiwi's kind of feisty this evening (afternoon in New Zealand)...

I think this is a good time to harness Kiwi's feistiness ....and get some production (chores) out of her...

I vote for you getting her to trim your nose hairs, and then she can get you some beer for you to drink while watching the auto races, and while you're watching the races, it would be a good time for you to plop your feet up on the coffee table and have Kiwi clip your toenails.

If she's getting in the way of the TV, or bothers you by talking to you while the races are on, you can have her clean the toilets....that ussually eats up a good chunk of time..

No need to thank me Muzz, always glad to help a friend...

smart

Hey HT...What makes the boyz think we're gonna talk about them...We got more important things to talk about like....clothes...which in turn leads to...shopping...which in turn leads to..food...which in turn leads to where to have lunch....which leads nicely into that cute new Barista at the Coffee Shop...

Kiwi,

I'm thinking in addition to clothes and shopping we could talk about a certain someone and hair(hint, hint) LuvLove

HT

I consider "Girls Night Out" a men's Holiday. I've written congress..and it should be on the calendar in 2008..

Oh and pssst! Men out there! Girl's night out is a GOOD thing for us....gives us more time to do the important things in life (sports, not taking showers, picking our scabs, etc etc).

And another piece of advice fellow fellers; the best way to get chicks to have more "Girl's Nights Outs" is to pretend it ruffles you....the more they think it hurts you, the more they'll do it!!

Glad to enlighten my fellow fellers..

smart

When we first started Bunco/Girls Night one of my friends didn't tell her husband about it, she told him she was going shopping. Her hubby a rather controlling Cuban guy finally heard from another hubby that it was Bunco/Girls Night Out. He had a fit, I don't know what he thought we were doing maybe something like the girls gone wild video or Witches of Eastwood chanting... who knows what a man thinks?

Just to clarify - we do play Bunco sometimes, and do actually "plan" to each month. But we often just talk, sing, scream, laugh, eat, have a drink or two for those who do drink, some do not drink. No one has ever been drunk or out of control, and we carpool with a designated driver.

Guys, sometimes the "Girls" just need to girls, don't be threatened.

We are all the better for it afterwards. Maybe, just maybe we won't cast spell for you to grow a bigger......"Personality". eek

wink