Please pray for Julie

Muzza

Julie, I am so sorry to hear this news. It's five years ago today that my mom died, and in some ways it seems like yesterday, in others, an eternity.

It's good he didn't suffer, but still, I know this is very difficult. Take care of yourself, we're all here for you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie, so sorry to hear about your loss. My Mom just passed and it is not an easy thing to handle. But I still feel her with me every day. I wish you, your family and your children my prayers. There are never words...I wish we could say something magical that could take the place of the pain.

Julie, you guys found each other a little later in life, but were able to share not only your love for each other, but your love for God. It's not about how long, but how complete your love is. I hope you'll find comfort in that. I'm lifting you up in prayer. Kirk.

Julie

Life is such a fleeting thing. We never know when we say goodbye in the morning if we will be able to say hello that evening. I hope you have many fond and loving memories of you husband to keep for the rest of you life. My God bless you and give your heart peace.

Reid

Julie, My deepest sympathy goes out to you at this terrible terrible time. I enjoyed a warm friendship with you before you met and married James and I know how much you both fulfilled each other's dreams. Just as I was overjoyed for you both at the news of your impending wedding and for the time you had together, I am shocked and deeply saddened at his tragic loss.

Some people look for a lifetime to find the kind of love you and James shared, and never find it. I'm glad you found each other. As I told my Mom before she passed away, love lives forever and it knows no boundaries, not even death. And it matters not how long a candle burns, but how brightly it shines. You and James will be candles in each other's hearts forever.

--Love, Darlene

Julie, I'm sure you know how shocked and saddened your friends were as we received this news. In the days to come you'll need support, friendship, and prayers --- and we'll be here to provide them. Please lean on us and know that our loving care is genuine and freely given. My deepest condolences and prayers are with you.

I don't know you and James as well as many others here, but I feel as if I do...and I am completely stunned by this news. I'm praying for you and hope you know you can turn to each and every one of us when you need/want anything.

There really aren't any other words to say. Just know you're being held in the warmest of thoughts and prayers.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so much for the prayers and good thoughts.

I am hanging in there trying to learn to live without the love of my life. I went back to work Monday and glad I did.

Thanks again, Muzza and Kiwi for your phone calls and prayers! It means the world to me! You are amazing and beautiful human beings!

Love and Blessings,

Julie

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

May God bless you, Julie, and your precious, departed husband in this difficult and wholly unexpected moment.

Tom

It's been over two weeks, and somehow I didn't see this, as I have been looking strictly at the musical stuff on this board, and not the non-musical things.

Julie, all apologies for not sending you a message earlier.

I am really sorry about your loss. I can remember how excited you were by finally finding your one true love....and now this......

My prayers are with you and family and friends. God Bless you!

Billy K.