Please pray for Julie

Muzza

I have received permission from Julie to post this. As you can see she has lost her husband in tragic circumstances and needs our love and support.

I know you will all give it willingly.

Anyone wanting Julie's contact details may contact Kiwi or Muzza and we have her permission to give that info to EC.com members.

Muzza

"My darling, beautiful husband, James, passed away Tuesday, March 12. I wanted my friends at EC.com to know. He was in an accident with his mill truck, but died of sudden heart failure before the accident. They were unable to revive him. He did not suffer--he went immediately to his Heavenly Father and I take such great comfort in that.

This is the article that is in the paper.

http://www.fairmontsentinel.com/page/content.detail/id/500094.html?nav=5003

Please know that I am fine as I have such a deep and abiding faith and I know all my dear EC.com family will be in prayer.

Visitation is Saturday from 4 to 8 PM CT at the Joyce Funeral Home in Emmetsburg.

Funeral service is Sunday, March 16 at 2:00 PM at the Grace Baptist Church, Emmetsburg.

Blessings,

Julie Thiel (pronounced "Teal" --like the color!)"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie, there are no words...I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved each other...and am certain your wonderful memories of James, your faith, and the love of those around you will help you through this.

I am here for you, if there is ever anything I can do, and will keep you close in my thoughts and prayers. Much love, Marlene