Buying Sneakers is NOT fun!!

Captain Harlock

I bought a pair of sneaks today. When did this become an ordeal? I must have gone to 3 different stores and it took me well over an hour and a half to find a pair that didn't make me want to wretch!

You know who I blame? NIKE!! When they figured out how to get people to pay over $100 for sneakers everything went to hell!!

This concludes today's rant. As you were!

I bought a pair of sneaks today. When did this become an ordeal? I must have gone to 3 different stores and it took me well over an hour and a half to find a pair that cost under $70 and didn't make me want to wretch!

You know who I blame? NIKE!! When they figured out how to get people to pay over $100 for sneakers everything went to hell!!

This concludes today's rant. As you were!

Dang it! How did I double post???

I know what you mean Captain! It really sucks when you have above average size feet. Sheesh.

I end up ordering mine online from New Balance since they carry my size - 10 Narrow most of the time and like the shoes - not too fancy since I wear them mostly for work .

Nike doesn't make narrows and I've always had a hard time finding ones that fit and that I like.

HT