"Name That Flick"

smart "From what flick?" Move over Tommy. Who can guess what movie this line is from? "Old man, you give those dogs another bite of my food, and I'm gonna kick you 'till you're dead." ?

It's not fair!

Peanut disciplined Tim on another thread. Tim responded by apologizing, even though he (like all males) had done nothing wrong.

It was thus concluded by James that Tim & Peanut must be an item, or more likely married.

The gameshow host can't have her love interest as a contestant (see game show controversy of the 1950s).

I want a do-over!!!

It's not fair!

Peanut disciplined Tim on another thread. Tim responded by apologizing, even though he (like all males) had done nothing wrong.

It was thus concluded by James that Tim & Peanut must be an item, or more likely married.

The gameshow host can't have her love interest as a contestant (see game show controversy of the 1950s).

I want a do-over!!!

Sorry James, but there are some women who don't want to be part of your harem. wink

Tim

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:

Isn't imdb.com great????

This first one I knew, but imbd does look like a cool site. I hadn't seen it before.

Tim

I wonder who else besides Eric and I from this board, are listed on it?

"Moonstruck"

happy

Tim

Great movie!!!

I love these wonderful lines from Ronny Cammareri(Nicolas Cage): "Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed!" heartpump

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim From Wisconsin:

"Moonstruck"

happy

Tim

Great movie!!!

I love these wonderful lines from Ronny Cammareri(Nicolas Cage): "Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed!"

My all time favorite. I had that scene posted on my Myspace all last year... heartpumpLuvLove