Life on Mars final episode

Guest Fresh

Guest Fresh

Last night was the final episode of Life on Mars.Last week it had an entire scene shot around the full orginal version of GATW and excited many fans and most assuredly exposed the song to a great many people who had never heard it before.However,last night's finale was a letdown....a lame ending.It turns out that the main character is an astronaut in suspended animation while travelling to Mars with his fellow crewmen,who just happen to be all the other regular characters on the show.The entire series was nothing more than his computer-induced dreams.When he comes out of suspension,he's getting ready to take the first step onto Mars.Very uninspired. arrgh

Guest Fresh

I can see how anyone just catching the last 2 or 3 episodes would be confused.I've been watching every episode since the debut,and all I kept saying was how lame the "explanation" was.Reminds me of Dallas explaining an entire 26 episode season as being Pam Ewing's dream in order to bring back Patrick Duffy after having killed-off his character Bobby the year before.