LOSERS

Lew Bundles

Creative Kirk ----- I almost wanted to post in the fake box. I bet you do those phoney answering machine things ---- like it's live but it's not:

'Vacuum cleaner noise' --- "Hold on -- Hold on" "what" "let me turn this off -- gotcha --- leave your message at the tone!!!"

Lew...I think about that every time i'm in this forum in a Saturday night...What the hell am i doing here?...And what the hell are these other people doing here?...Weren't we the rockers?...Weren't people like us the reason for Saturday night?...And now...here we are...spending Saturday nights talking about rock 'n roll...when we used to live it...Not that that's a bad thing.

(btw....the lines in my sig are from a song i wrote about this very subject...I just looked down there and realized i have pondered this before)

I will let Kiwi off the LOSER hook...And Cartmill, being with a four year old on a Sat night is not a LOSER in my book...IMMORAL yes, LOSER no...As for calling the kettle black, I'll have you notice that I was on at 9:57 not 10:00 o'clock(The official time for losing is 10:00 if nothing is going on)...I cant tell you how many things happened to me between 9:57 and 10:00(isnt that right,Lewisa)...

By the way Danmichael, one of the earliest recollections to your way of thinking was one night back in 1984 and I was married for about 5 years and I said to myself "Look at me...5 years ago I was chasing hot lookin' Puerto Rican chicks around the clubs and now I'm rooting for the $5000 space to come up on Wheel Of Fortune"...

Yep, Lew, here we are--all the losers. I'm losing out on so much action being on the board on Saturday night. "Action" such as, cleaning out my my closet, doing laundry, doing my report card grades, etc., etc.

The only *action* I'm gonna get this week is practicing the first violin part to Tchaik's 1812 Overture, and I'll only be a loser if I can't play all the notes at warp speed.

The kind of action *you're* talking about could KILL both you and me at this age. Face it, Lew, all we've got left in these autumn years is...you guessed it...getting all excited because Cartmill just insulted a Democrat.

Poor Lew, Poor Lewisa. Well, at least you two can do things SLOWLY!

haha --Dar

Danmichel... from what I observe around our neighbourhood the young ones are just heading out to start their Saturday nite at around 10.00pm while us "oldies" are just heading home from ours... :rolleyes:

I was trying to think back to my younger days and you are right. Around 7.00pm Saturday we were heading out the door. insane

Muzza cool

Quote:
Originally posted by popdude:

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Cartmill:

... it is a baby shower, most people are talking Tagalog...

They're talking about Girl Scout Cookies?
Hey there Popdude. Watch what you say about GS cookies. wink This GS mom is on duty!

HT

Hey, my daughter sold nearly 500 boxes this year - and I fit 'em all in the back of my PT Cruiser when I picked 'em up!

Lew- Sorry I left out the instructions with the new logo. Your supposed to cut it out and stick it on your forehead. Now, before you get too excited, let me remind you that not only am I on the message board on a holiday weekend, I'm working the entire holiday weekend, also crying Now who's the biggest loser? Kirk.

p.s. I'd like to congratulate everyone here who actually spelled loser correctly. It has to be the most frequently misspelled word in the Enlish language smart .